Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

He's Dead, Jim. Dollhouse Canceled



You heard it hear fifth, folks. Dollhouse just got the axe. The most positive spin on it can be found at Variety where they at least say that the remaining episodes will go to air.

This is one of those occasions where it's hard for me to be the one breaking the news. If it were Tara, she'd just let the show go quietly into that good night and Michelle... well, Michelle wouldn't write a post about this. But you've got me and that's... slightly unfortunate. I am genuinely sorry for the cast and crew and for all the people who were fans of the show. I do think the show deserved to be canceled though. It was a misstep for so many reasons, in my opinion. The concept was never going to be sustainable as an ongoing series, Eliza never quite nailed the part of Echo the way I'd wished she had, and Joss, clever though he is, has yet to learn that you have to work with the system if you are going to be a part of it. You know who else has a show whose ratings are in the toilet? J.J. Abrams. Fringe could get canceled but it probably won't because he knows how to listen to and work with network executives. That's a hard lesson to learn. Nobody likes to have their creative vision screwed with but such is the nature of the beast.

I'm sure we'll get some angry responses for this opinion so let me say that it is mine and mine alone. It doesn't reflect the opinions of Tara or Michelle. It really is a shame that so many hard working people have got to pack it in. I don't relish in that one jot but, for the sake of all involved, I hope that, once the smoke clears, they can all really evaluate the reasons why Dollhouse never took off other than "it's Fox's fault".

UPDATE: Here's the quote from Joss:

Hmm. Apparently my news is not news.

"I don't have a lot to say. I'm extremely proud of the people I've worked with: my star, my staff, my cast, my crew. I feel the show is getting better pretty much every week, and I think you'll agree in the coming months. I'm grateful that we got to put it on, and then come back and put it on again.

I'm off to pursue internet ventures/binge drinking. Possibly that relaxation thing I've read so much about. By the time the last episode airs, you'll know what my next project is. But for now there's a lot of work still to be done, and disappointment to bear.

Thank you all for your support, your patience, your excellent adverts. See you again. -j."

He's Dead, Jim. Dollhouse Canceled Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: brodira