Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015

March Madness - The Hairpocalypse Sweet Sixteen Round 2

I know I'm supposed to start off this post with a little something like this: "And the fun continues as we move closer to figuring out who in the Whedonverse will be hailed this year's March Madness 'Hairpocalypse' winner," but I just can't ignore my disappointment in the fact that Buffy's teeny tiny bangs will be seen no longer. That's right, Oz's many stylings beat out the teeniest and tiniest of bangs in the 'verse. I'm sad, people, I'm sad and I'm not alone, either. Check out what one twitter follower so eloquently said:

"I definitely voted for Bangs! It was just too much! or too little..." - @TammyYIP

Thanks Tammy and thanks to all for listening to my rant. Now, here are the full results from Sweet Sixteen Round 1:

As you already know, the teeny, tiny bangs are no more as Oz takes the round. Willliam the Bloody Awful Poet's hair beat out the 70's stylings of Anya, Shepard Book's hair kept Crazy Spike from leaving the basement, and the mighty Illyria took out the First Slayer for good. 

This round will have 4 matches and will end Sunday night at 11:59 PM EST.

Vote below for the Whedonverse hair style that is so bad-ass (or just plain bad) that it would bring forth the apocalypse:






















Click below to see the entire Hairpocalypse Tourney enlarged:

March Madness - The Hairpocalypse Sweet Sixteen Round 2 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: brodira